Sunday 1 November 2009

Halloween 2009

i spent my halloween with my adorable little niece who will be three on wednesday =] we went to gulivers kingdom theme park in derby (i think) with my dad my brother (her dad) her mom and some other family. isabella got to meet dora and there were rides and things there. 
(above)my brother with isabella, she wouldnt smile for the picture LOL or let go of her box of smarties




as well there was a fireworks display after the characters had stopped dancing i swear there is nothing funnier than a guy in mouse suit dressed as a pumpkin doing the thriller dance =] i got some really awesome pictures of the fireworks using guess what the firework setting on my camera LOL i had never used the setting before but i will defaintly be using next time there are fireworks which will proberly be guy forks on the 5th or the christmas light  switch on in birmingham on the 14th so we will see. i had a really great time spending time with my family, its usual for me to spend time with just my brother and my dad without anyone else around but it was nice. i thought that i would have a terriable time but i actually had a really good day, i especially loved the firework display. i love fireworks i think it the colours and the loud bangs ive loved them since i was a kid on guy forks day with the bonfire and everything
=]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home